CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lush Cosmetics Review

Lush Review

For those of you that don't know, LUSH is a UK based cosmetics company that sells hair care, skin care, bath, and shower cosmetics.  All of their products are made from essential oils, fruit, vegetables, and synthetic ingredients, none of which are tested on animals.  Many of their products are vegan as well.  Their focus is to make effective products using all natural ingredients. 


1.  LUSH Trichomania Solid Shampoo 
Trichomania Solid Shampoo is said to use creamed coconut in a solid bar to cleanse and moisturize dry, damaged hair.  It is also supposed to make your hair more manageable.


I have to say that even in one use, I fell in LOVE with this shampoo.  It was the first solid I had ever used, and because I bought it on a whim in the store based solely on the smell, I was really skeptical as to how it would live up to its description.  First of all, it does smell AMAZING.  It smells like creamy, coconutty deliciousness.  One whiff and it transports you to an island in the sun. :)  It lathers pretty easily rinses away just as easily.  After drying my hair, it felt SO AMAZINGLY SOFT.  I have naturally straight, dark hair and Trichomania left it soft, shiny, and tangle-free.  Now that I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks, I have noticed that my hair is easier to straighten and holds curl better as well.  One of my favorite things about this is that I have to wash my hair less.  I'm not sure why this is, but my hair does not get greasy as quickly as with any other shampoo.


As far as value goes, this shampoo is great.  It comes in chunks and you pay by weight.  The lady at the store said you get 40 to 60 more washes per ounce than liquid shampoos.  AWESOME!!  I've been using it for several weeks and you can barely tell based on how much I still have left.  I 100% recommend this to pretty much everyone.


2. Lush American Cream Conditioner


LOVE the smell of this stuff.  It has strawberries, honey and vanilla in it to create a delicious creamy fruit cocktail for your hair.  You don't have to use much for max effect.  It does condition your hair and leave it feeling really clean.  That's the main thing that I'm discovering I love most about LUSH products.  They leave you feeling so clean without any residue or overpowering smells.  This conditioner is light enough for everyday use and rinses out easily.  I wouldn't say it revives really, really damaged hair, though.  If you have normal hair with some dryness, this would be great for you.  But if your hair is REALLLY dry and damaged, I would try something a little more conditioning.  Overall though, I'd recommend this conditioner.


I hope this review helped you out and I can't wait to try more LUSH products!


SHOP LUSH HERE >>> http://www.lushusa.com/shop



No comments:

Post a Comment