CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

H2O Plus Review

H2O Plus Review


I would first like to start by saying that my skin is combination.  My forehead is oily, my cheeks are normal, and my chin and nose are extremely dry.  Also, I am not being paid for this review.  I bought every product I have by H20 Plus and these are my true thoughts.  I do feel like some of the products are a little pricey.
Starting left, going right… :)

1. H2O Plus Hydrating Booster - 0.85 fl oz - $30.00
Description: Time-released moisture supplement that rescues dehydrated skin. An advanced, oil-free, time-released moisture supplement that rescues dehydrated skin by boosting hydration 60% upon application. This hydrating skin saver amplifies the performance of any moisturizer by effectively priming the skin for maximum moisture absorption while preserving skin’s natural moisture barrier and smoothing fine lines. Our exclusive Sea Mineral Complex and phospholipids deliver Omegaplankton and hydrating marine extracts of wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce to deliver moisture retention for up to 24 hours.
Review:  I love every H2O Plus product and this is no exception, but this particular product is one what I am not OVERLY impressed with.  With that said, it does /almost/ everything that it promises.  It does amplify the performance of the moisturizer I use (which is also H2O Plus) and make it last longer.  It also seems to prime the skin for your moisturizer.  It’s very moisturizing in itself and I use it after my cleanser and before my moisturizer.  All it takes is two dots to cover your face.  Then when I put my moisturizer on top, my face feels soft, smooth, and hydrated.  This product does prolong the effects of my moisturizer, so I would say that it maximizes moisture absorption.  However, it does not prevent me from having to apply moisturizer more than once in a 24 hour period.  Keep in mind that I have combination skin so this product may affect you differently.  Would recommend for those with dry skin.  But if you don’t have any dryness problems or if your moisturizer keeps you hydrated already, it’s not worth the money.

2. H2O Plus Sea Mineral Scrub - 4Fl Oz - $18.00
Description:  A mildly exfoliating, oil-free scrub to sweep away dead surface cells and dulling impurities with Carrageenan, Multivitamin Complex and Hydrating Marine Blend.
Review:  GREAT exfoliator.  It is gentle enough to use every time I shower (almost everyday) and it does what it says.  The round beads don’t irritate my skin but they take away dead skin cells and leave my skin feeling softer.  Would recommend for all skin types.*  Worth the money for sure!! *If your skin is sensitive, I would only use this a few times (3 or 4) per week.

3. H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment - 1.7 Oz - $34.00
(AKA Moisturizer!)
Description:  An oil-free gel that delivers deep hydration while diminishing the appearance of fine lines with phospholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals.  It rapidly plumps and restores depleted skin, helping to distribute vital daily moisture.
Review: I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer.  It. Is. AMAZING!  Plain and simple.  It is by far the lightest, yet most hydrating moisturizer I have ever tried, and I have been through them all from drugstore brands to high end brands.  I love the fact that it is a gel.  It deeply hydrates and nourishes my entire face, especially my dry areas, without making my oily areas more oily.  It’s so nourishing that my redness goes away, my acne isn’t as bad, I NEVER have flaky skin anymore, and my face feels softer and firmer after every use.  I LOVE how my skin feels hydrated and spoiled.  This product is SO wonderful.  And p.s., it smells awesome! :)  I would recommend to EVERYONE, young or old, male or female.

4. H2O Plus Face Oasis Cleansing Water - 8.25 Fl Oz - $24.00
Description:  A water-light oil-free cleanser infused with hydrating marine algae to gently wash away impurities while softening skin with provitamin B, moisturizing marine botanicals and Sea Mineral Complex.  Its technologically advanced foaming liquid effectively breaks down make-up and dulling impurities without irritation, restoring skin’s natural radiance.
Review:  Once again, can’t say enough good things.  This cleanser is mild, yet powerful.  It is almost the consistency of water and the first time I ever pumped it into my hand, I thought that I had just wasted $24 on water.  I was SO wrong!  I was absolutely floored at how well it removed makeup and impurities and cleaned my face.  It completely melts even the thickest makeup (even MASCARA!!!!) away without a trace.  AND, it’s gentle.  It’s the first cleanser that hasn’t irritated my skin at all whatsoever.  It’s magic in a bottle. :)  Would recommend to everyone on the planet.

5. H2O Plus Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel - 1.3 Fl Oz - $34.00
Description: A gentle, oil-free liquid peel that helps to resurface the skin and reveal a healthy glow with glycolic and salicylic acids.
Review:  This is a pretty interesting product.  It does a lot of good stuff!  The salicylic acid controls my acne and has really cleared up my skin without drying or irritating it.  It also clarifies your skin tone and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.  I would also say that this products helps your skin regenerate better because it acts as a peel, removing dead and dying skin cells, paving the way for new, bright skin cells to come up, providing a more youthful, dewy appearance.  I would recommend this product to anyone looking for clearer skin, or for those looking for a product with anti-aging benefits.

6. H2O Plus Green Tea Antioxidant Face Complex - 1.7 Fl Oz - $35.00
Description: Soothing moisturizer that helps calm and protect sensitive skin from environmental exposure with Provitamin B, Multivitamin Complex and Triple Tea Complex.  Green tea soothes irritation and reduces blotchiness while strengthening skin’s natural defense barrier.
Review: I was actually disappointed with this product.  I have very sensitive skin and after using all of the products mentioned above, when this product came out, I was super excited because they advertised that it was “ideal for sensitive or delicate skin”.  It’s true what they say when they say, “Don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.”  For me this product did the opposite of what it promised.  It burned when I put it on, which made my skin redder, and it did not hydrate as well as the Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment.  In my humble opinion, the only thing this moisturizer has going for it is it comes in a fun package, and it smells great.  Otherwise, I would not recommend it.

7. H2O Plus Urban Defense Facial Cleansing Milk - 7.5 Fl Oz - $26.00
Description:  A gentle, calming cleanser for sensitive skin to neutralize irritants without drying with Oxysomes, Anti-Pollution System and Triple Tea Complex.
Review:  This is a great cleanser.  It is gentle and it cleans effectively.  It doesn’t dry you out or irritate your skin.  I don’t have anything negative to say about it, but I don’t love it enough to rave about it either.  It’s only adequate in comparison to the H2O Plus Cleansing Water.  I would recommend this product to anyone, but I’d recommend the Cleansing Water over it.

8. H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment - 0.5  Fl Oz - $24.00
Description: A fast-absorbing, oil-free intensive hydrating treatment formulated to target the delicate eye area with phopholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals.
Review: This is a good eye-area product.  It does absorb fast, and it firms, soothes, and hydrates.  It feels really nice.  For me, it has made my dark circles much better.  Also, the amount you get in the tube may seem small for $24, but it does last a really long time because you don’t need much to cover the entire eye area.  I would recommend this to any ladies looking to firm up the eye area, or just for those looking for a soothing treat for your eyes. 

Well ladies, if you’re still with me, I hope you enjoyed, or at least can benefit from, this review.  I absolutely love H2O Plus products and I will never use any other skincare line for my face again.  I’m hooked!  I love how this company focuses on natural ingredients from the sea.  I also love how you don’t need much of the products to get the maximum effect, so even though the initial price is higher than drugstore brands, the quality is also higher and they last a long time.  I recommend H2O Plus products to anyone who is not satisfied with their current skincare regimen! :)  All future reviews will be much shorter, but I had a lot to cover! 

Shop H2O Plus here >>> http://www.h2oplus.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good info for H2O Plus series, I believe that H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment is a great product which able skin can be refreshed in more ways than one. See another review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/face-oasis-hydrating-treatment/

    ReplyDelete