CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Favorites

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't posted anything in awhile... so sorry about that!  But here is a quick post about products that I am loving this summer.


Summer Favorites

Summer Favorites by restartmyheart on Polyvore.com

One - MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation - $26.50 - I used to think that powder foundations were horrible, had no lasting power or good coverage.  This foundation has changed my mind!  I use it over a tinted moisturizer on my t-zone to set it and on areas that need more coverage like under my eyes or around my nose.  It covers beautifully without looking cakey, leaves a nice finish and stays put.  I can Zumba for an hour and my makeup still looks good afterward when I wear this.  Love it!

Two - LUSH Figs and Leaves Soap - $7.60/3.5 oz. - BEST.  SOAP.  EVER.  I love it SO MUCH.  You guys know I love Lush products.  This is no exception!  It's all natural (of course) and has figs, glycerin, aloe extract and coconut oil, all of which are very moisturizing.  It also has little seeds in it so it's a gentle exfoliant at each use.  It smells absolutely AMAZING and makes my skin so soft!

Three - OPI in Do You Think I'm Tex-y? - $6-$10 - OPI makes great polishes that are easy to apply and last longer than some other polishes.  This particular one is a gorgeous raspberry pink and is a jelly finish so it goes on sheer at first and then finishes with a yummy jelly like gloss, not super opaque like a cream finish.  It's so pretty and I've been wearing it with everything!

Four - Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Hair Conditioner (what a mouthful!) - $14 - During the summer our hair gets damaged takes a beating from the sun, the ocean, chlorine in the pools and heat styling.  This stuff makes me say, "What damage?"  You use it like a mask (or just like your regular conditioner once a week) and it makes my hair so soft and shiny.  I have had less split ends (I am NOT as gentle on my hair as I should be) so if you have dry, brittle hair, this stuff is amazing and I highly recommend it.

So those are my summer favorites that I've been using like crazy.  Sorry it took me so long to get another post up.  I just haven't been sure where I wanted this blog to go or how I wanted to go about getting there!  But now I am sure and there will be new content on here way more often so keep a lookout!  Thanks for reading. :)  Hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Aylissa

No comments:

Post a Comment