CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lush Buffy Body Butter

Hellooo Gorgeous!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything.  It's horrible, I know!  I have wanted to but haven't had the chance.  I wanted my next couple of posts to go in a certain order since I've had some requests, starting with a foundation routine video/application tutorial, but my camera isn't great with video and I've been thinking about getting a new one... anyway, I'm back now with a review. :)

Presenting my newest love:

*LUSH BUFFY BODY BUTTER*

Three words:  It.  Is.  AMAZING.  As you all know, I am a huge fan of Lush cosmetics.  They're products are luxurious, effective, natural and fun.   This product is no exception!  So what is Buffy Body Butter?  Well, it is a body bar packed full of moisturizing shea butter and cocoa butter and also has ground rice, almonds and aduki beans to exfoliate leaving skin smooth and soft.

Why do I love it so much?  In the summer months, we all go swimming and hang out at the beach or the pool and inevitably get fried at some point, no matter how much sunscreen we put on.  You know that horrible itchy, flaky stage where your sunburn starts to peel, leaving you looking like you have some skin fungus?  This completely eliminates that whole stage!  I have really dry skin anyway and I always pile on the lotion after every shower and, depending on what I'm doing, a couple of times throughout the day.  When I use this in the shower, the exfoliants scrub my skin and get rid of all the dead skin cells.  You then rinse off the grit and the shea and cocoa butters stay behind.  Using this bar should be the last step of your bath or shower.  When you get out, you pat yourself dry (so that you don't rub the butter off) and then massage your skin to help it absorb the butters.  After using this several times, I have a visible improvement in my skin.  Also, my skin FEELS amazing.  I don't have to use lotion anymore.  My skin is soft & hydrated.

The only negative thing that I can think of is that if your skin is sensitive and you're not used to exfoliating, it can hurt a little if you aren't careful.  It is gritty when you rub it on.   I personally like that, though.  I cannot say enough good stuff about this body butter bar, however.  I love it so much and it's one of my staples now.  Lush continues to surprise me by how innovative and wonderfully pampering their products are.  I am going to be a lifelong customer.  :)

Anyway, I just had to review this product.  I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you get a chance to try this product!  Or any Lush product!  If you do, please comment and tell me about your experience.  For those of you that have tried Lush, what is your favorite product?  Comment below!

Thanks for reading..  missed you guys! :)

Love,
Aylissa

No comments:

Post a Comment